Ottica Spiezia was founded in 1967, the sales point is led by Alessandro Spiezia and his son Luca. An 8 square meter shop near Piazza del Popolo, built in 1921 and managed by the Spiezia family for about 50 years, with the aim of providing the best possible service to its customer, thanks to the quality of the products it sells.